MY GOLDEN QUOTE TO ALL TRADERS

TRADE WITH TREND
DON'T CHALLENGE THE MARKETS
RESPECT THE MARKETS
IT WILL ALWAYS GIVES YOU PROFITS IF YOU DO SO

About Me

My photo
RAJESH.SALADI™ Call us @ 09573399376 Contact @ srknifty@yahoo.com in yahoo srknifty@gmail.com in gtalk srknifty in skype

Thursday, May 27, 2010

NIFTY FUTURES TRADING IDEAS OF 28TH MAY 2010


NIFTY FUTURE OPENED IN BETWEEN 1ST RESISTANCE & 1ST SUPPORT AND GIVEN A CHANCE TO SHORT BELOW 1ST RESISTANCE BUT HITTED STOP LOSS FOR A LOSS OF 20 POINTS AND AFTER THAT ALL TARGETS REACHED OF POWER LONG BY GIVING A PROFIT OF 49 POINTS , SO OVER ALL PROFIT FOR THE DAY IS 29 POINTS ACCORDING TO LEVELS, BUT PROFIT SHARING CLIENTS MINTED MORE THAN THIS , ONLY PROFIT SHARING CLIENTS KNOWS HOW MUCH THEY MINTED AND IN WHICH WAY , OFCOURSE PERSONAL GUIDANCE SERVICE CLIENT TOO MINTED MORE THAN THIS ALONG WITH 4900 CALLS GIVEN ON DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY WITH A HEDGE OF 4900 PUT 1 % BECAUSE WE SOLD 90% 4900 PUT ON DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY ITSELF IN STRADDLE STRATEGY 

What happened on Today  {LEFT }and what will happen for Tomorrow {RIGHT} ,click on charts to know more


FOR TREND CHANGING TIMINGS WILL UPDATE THROUGH YAHOO MESSENGER  IN LIVE MARKETS
Regards,
rajesh.saladi

3 comments:

  1. Today is my loss day (28-05-2010) !!! but no problem ,from 2 days i have made good profit .. and trading will be continue na!!.. so no worry just i will fallow Mr.Rajesh saladis Levels thats all and i have sure thought about i will recover my todays loss. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sri,
    I come across various type of people here and see different colors though I may be polite and I have some humility left in me and I don’t take un due advantage of the fact that I am gifted but I still call myself a stupid common man. Coming to your comment let me clarify that I don’t entertain chatting during market hours and though somewhere this point has pricked you to an extent that you are all the way coming and posting irrelevant comments to the topic. With respect let me remind you the chat of this particular date.

    sri (5/19/2010 3:04:28 PM): i am happy with my trade 20% and very disapointed with missing huge profit in Nifty as 80 %

    and FYI I have much better things to do. Kindly do not take on my blog or service which I am offering to my near and dear clients. And the screen shot here { WILL POST TO ALL VISITORS TO SEE AFTER UR REPLY } will answer my reply to ur comments let the world see what ur in Chat IM’s and how you contradict your own statements in blog comments. If you are so confident on your trades I did not put a gun on your head to subscribe to the paid blog so make your own choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rajesh sir, I would not call this a loss day.. because i short 2 times at 5017 and both times i covered at 15 points SP.. somehow power buy was not affective i would rather be in profits of the whole month , which is 2 times short 30 points and power buy loss of 5 points so still i closed my day in profit. Thanks sir..

    ReplyDelete